Chocolate Chia Pudding Grab n Go
Recipe Type: Power Snack
- 1 cup unsweetened, almond milk, nut or seed milk of your choice
- 3-4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 2-3 teaspoons sweetener of choice or 3-5 drops of stevia
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla (omit if using vanilla nut milk)
- **If using sweetened nut or seed milk, omit the added sweetener.
- **Add more or less chia to achieve the desire consistency and thickness.
- Place all chia seeds and raw cacao powder an 8 oz. and stir with a spoon or small whisk to break up any cacao clumps. Add remaining ingredients to the jar, seal with a lid shake well. Continue to shake every 5 minutes to avoid clumping. The pudding will thicken within 20-30 minutes. Make ahead for a quick and easy breakfast, lunch, or snack. Will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.