Recipe Type: Lunch Dinner
- 2 bunches dinosaur kale, stems removed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- ¼- ½ cup lemon or lime juice
- 1-2 scallions
- 2 teaspoons Tamari (wheat free soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place diced avocado in small bowl with ½ of the lime or lemon juice and mix until well covered.
- Strip Kale from stem, stack leaves and roll length wise, then cut into then strips.
- Cut across to make smaller strips.
- Place in bowl and massage until it starts to break down some.
- Add avocado, garlic powder and tamari and continue massaging.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Best if served cold