Sweet Acorn Squash
- 1 Medium Acorn Squash
- 1 table Spoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbs of Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Turn acorn squash upside down onto a cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 degrees oven until it begins to soften, approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove squash from the oven and turn onto a plate so that the flesh is facing up. Place coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the squash, and place remaining squash over the other piece. Place squash in a baking dish (so the squash won’t slide around too much) while baking.
- Place squash in the 350 degrees oven and bake another 30 minutes.