Mediterranean Cucumber Cups
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- The Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 4 tbs of Olive oil
- 1/2 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Red Onion (diced very small)
- 1 Apple (diced)
- Cilantro (chopped) (and for garnish)
- Two Persian Cucumbers (slightly peeled and cut into about 1-1.5 inch rounds)
- This fabulous two bite appetizer starts with combining the lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl.
- Dice your onion, apple, tomato, and cilantro and add this to the lemon mix. Toss until fully coated.
- Peel and cut your cucumbers into 3 inch rounds and scoop out the centers but leave a thin bottom.
- Fill, Chill and Enjoy!