- 4 Kohlrabi bulbs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- A sprinkle of nutritional yeast
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees
- Cut the kohlrabi into 1/4 inch thick slices, next cut each of the slices in half.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss kohlrabi slices in the olive oil mixture to coat.
- Spread kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally in order to brown evenly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the nutritional yeast.
- Return to the oven to allow the Parmesan cheese to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.