Collard Green Wraps
- 2-4 medium size collard greens
- 2-4 tablespoons nut, seed cheese or hummus
- ½ zucchini, cut in strips
- ½ cucumber, cut in strips
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup bell pepper, cut in to strips
- 4-6 Mushrooms, sliced
- Optional Any veggies you enjoy!
- Wash and dry collard greens. Cut along either side of stem about ½ way up the leaf, down to the bottom and cut to remove the lower half of stem. Place rounded end toward you with the outside of the leaf on the cutting board. Spread nut or seed cheese over leaf. Layer the veggies over the rounded end of the leaf and extending out to the edges. Roll leaf over veggies, pulling toward you to tuck veggies in and keep rolling up. After it is rolled, Place a toothpick into each side to hold together. Slice at a diagonal between toothpicks, place on plate and enjoy!