- 2 cans cannellini beans (or beans of choice)
- 1 can rotel tomatoes, juice included
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ – 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Coconut oil to brush on tortilla
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mash with potato masher, fork, immersion blender.
- Place 1/3 to ½ cup on half a flour tortilla and fold over.
- Brush tortilla with coconut oil and heat on each side until tortilla is crisp.
- Cut in wedges and serve with chipotle sour crème and salsa or guacamole.
- ~ Enjoy ~