Fresh Garden Salsa
- 3 cups tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large orange or yellow bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- ½ cup onion, large chunks
- ½ cup Cilantro, long stems removed
- 1 jalepeno stem removed and seeded
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ -1 teaspoon Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until fairly smooth, adjusting spices as needed. Great with chips, on a lettuce wraps, on beans or a salad.
- For Pico De Gallo, dice tomatoes, onion and bell pepper, rough chop cilantro and mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl.