- 4 ripe avocados, peeling and pit removed and set aside
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped with stems removed
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 jalepeno seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- Place avocados in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
- Pour in lime juice and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well, adding the pit, to help keep guacamole from turning brown. Keep stored in an airtight container.
- If oxidation occurs, and the top browns, just stir well.
- ~ Enjoy ~