Recipe Type: Dessert
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup of Turbinado Sugar
- 1 tbs. of Vanilla
- 1 Pinch of Cream of Tartar
- 2 Cups of Berries (Raspberries/Blueberries preferred)
- 2 tsp. of Agave Nectar
- Parchment Paper
- Pavlova –
- Whip egg whites until you have stiff peaks, while slowly adding sugar. You do this until you can no longer feel the sugar granules against your fingers, when testing.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Lay down parchment paper on a cookie sheet and pipe or spoon your individual pavlovas.
- Place in the oven and cook for 1 hour. (Cooking time may vary depending on size of the pavlovas. They should not be wiggly when touched).
- On stove top, reduce berries and agave nectar for 3-5 minutes
- When the Pavlovas have cooled for 5-10 minutes, spoon over topping.