Raw Apple Crisp
Recipe Type: Power Snack
- 4 juicy Apples (cored and cut into bite sized chunks)
- 1/4 cup organic Raisins
- 1/4 cup organic sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup raw Oatmeal
- Pie spices — cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/8 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 packet Sunrider VitaDophilus
- Core and cut up apples and place in mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients except for Maple Syrup and stir thoroughly.
- Drizzle Maple Syrup over apples and other ingredients just prior to serving and mix well. Top with sprinkles from 1 packet Sunrider VitaDophilus. This recipe could be served in a nut pie crust for a delicious raw apple pie. Option: Add 1 packet of Sunrider Apple Cinnamon NuPlus , replacing part of the oatmeal. Enjoy!