Recipe Type: Lunch Dinner Power Snack
- Margarita Organic Whole wheat Tortillas, large or small (no hydrogenated oil in these) Grapeseed Vegenaise (optional)
- Stone Ground Mustard Avocado (mashed)
- Low sodium salsa (Organic Ville Salsa with Pineapple)
- Baby spinach
- Shredded carrots
- Green onions (sliced)
- Red Bell pepper – thin slivers or chopped
- Chopped tomatoes –grape or cherry
- Layer in this order or substitute any ingredient you desire. Roll carefully so ingredients are kept in place. Put on a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper and roll securely. Refrigerate for an hour or so before serving.
- Can top wrap with black beans and Organic Ville Pineapple Salsa. Serve with baked or steamed Basmati rice. (Rice: 1 cup brown Basmati or Jasmine in 2 cups water. Bake covered at 350 degrees for approximately 35 minute or until most water is absorbed).
- Option: Cut into smaller rounds to serve as a snack