Sweet Potato Quinoa Tacos / Burritos
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups 2 cooked quinoa* set aside
- 1-2 cans black beans drained set aside
- 1 cupred bell, diced
- 2-3 Teaspoons cumin
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoongarlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Dash or two cayenne pepper to taste
- Top with ½ bunch cilantro, chopped and de-stemmed and lime juice
- Prepare quinoa by placing, 2 cups water or vegetable broth in sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 cup quinoa and stir, return to a boil, cover, reducing heat and allow to simmer until all moisture is absorbed.
- Place the remaining ingredients except black beans and quinoa in skillet and stir, cooking until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Add black beans and quinoa, stir well until warmed through and serve on a corn or flour tortilla, a lettuce leaf or a bed of lettuce.
- ~ Enjoy ~