Recipe Type: Dinner
- Taco Meat
- 1 cup walnuts soaked for 4 hours
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked for 2-4 hours with reserved soak water
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process into small pieces, adding tomato soak water as needed to get a smooth texture, or if you prefer, leave chunky.
- Best if placed in a dehydrator for 1 hour to become more like “real” meat. (Optional)
- Will keep in Fridge for up to 10 days. This also freezes well.